I mentioned recently that I've discovered Pinterest and I'm a little addicted to it. Well, here's another Pinterest find.....Mini Garlic Monkey Bread. In a word....Yummy!
These little garlic breads are fun to make and fun to eat. Buttery, crispy and soft, full of garlic and Parmesan cheese. Like I said.....Yummy!
This recipe is from the site Real Mom Kitchen.
Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
Recipe by Real Mom Kitchen
12 mini monkey breads
2 cans (7.5oz) buttermilk biscuits (I used Pillsbury brand)
6 Tbsp butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 tbsp to sprinkle on top if desired
1. Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in bowl. I used pizza cutters to cut the biscuits which made it very easy.
2. Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together. Pour over the biscuit pieces.
3. Gently toss the biscuit pieces to evenly coat with the butter mixture.
4. Using a 12 cup muffin pan, place 6-7 biscuit pieces into a muffin cup. Use the additional 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top of the biscuits.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
Mom's Cooking Club Lesson: I am finding so many great recipes and a ton of inspiration from Pinterest. It's a work in progress but my virtual bulletin boards are growing. Check out my other pins by clicking on the Pinterest button below.